It was November last year when I last had my happy list. Because I was lazy and a real slacker. Sorryyyy… To give a few deets on how I have been for the past weeks or months (just in case you’re interested), if you’re following my blog, my recent posts were, well, a little personal, so it’s kinda something. My emotions are in the open again. Sorry, there are just times that I cannot not write about such. Maybe this is really how I de-stress and express myself. Kahit walang sense, I just tend to jot it down without minding what others would say. Ganon. I actually get more likes on posts when it’s really about personal stuff. I just felt a little heartsick for a while, and now I just want to forget that shiz and just focus on things that makes me happy, so I am writing on my happy list again! Yay!
- My 5-year old princess is now done in pre school with high honors!
- Got my license card in 10 minutes! I actually waited for it for about a year and got it right before my temporary driver’s license expires. Anyway, pwede na rin! Haha!
- Done reading Landline by Rainbow Rowell. I actually got it on Christmas last year and I only finished it this April. As I reached the tail end of the book, it made me ask myself that if I’ve been given the chance to have a way, like a landline, to communicate to someone in the past, who would I call? Hmm. Maybe that’s a great one to write about!
- I was pretty much consistent in sharing my playlist each month which is a good thing.
- Getting off from work at exactly 4PM.
- Lemon and Thyme Chicken and Pork Belly from Rustan’s!
- Good treats from Baskin Robbins c/o Ate Ava.
- I tried bowling for the first time. I didn’t get a strike but ’twas fun!
- Buffet lunch at Vikings.
- Random calls from boyfriend. He always greets me on the phone in different ways every single time. There were times that I seriously don’t want to answer his calls because he sounds really funny and then I tear up from laughing. Haha! It’s cute, though.
- Boyfriend found the promise ring he gave to me in 2008. He’s the one to blame for losing it. Sniff. A lot of my chums thought it was a wedding ring. It actually looks like one, but no. I am not yet married. Not anytime soon. Teehee.
- Booked a flight to Hong Kong for summer next year! I luckily got it on sale. It only costs me P5000 bucks for six persons. Not baaaaad! But, that’s only for a one-way trip. Gotta wait again to book a returning flight that is hopefully on sale too. #travelonabudget Lol
- Smokey Cheeseburger of McDonald’s and Nacho Dip for fries.
- I have availed a life insurance. So from this month on, my budget is cut out about P4000 every month. It’ll be a big adjustment. That’s for sure. But at least, I have started to invest on something good, right? Right.
- Weekend drive. Yeah. I wonder when will I get tired of driving. Prolly when I get to drive in EDSA.
It’s really good to write about what makes you happy even if it’s about the littlest of things. Writing this one gave me a boost in a sleepy kind of Monday. Have a great week ahead! 🙂