1. Iced coffee vanilla from McDonalds every night.
2. My boyfriend being clingy. Lol
3. Getting comments from my blog posts showing their appreciation. And it makes my heart melt all the time. Thank you!
4. Bought a collared striped shift dress from Forever 21 that basically looks like *because I cannot take an ootd shot that is lookbook worthy* this (but in half-arm-sleeves only)
Mom: Ngayon ko lang nakita yang damit mo.
Me: Maganda ba?
Mom: Oo. Magkano mo nabili?
Me: Secret. *laughs*
Ate: Mahal siguro.
Me: *not really*
5. Palazzo Verde, former Fernbrook Gardens. I’ve always wanted to visit this place and I’m glad that I was invited at my friend’s wedding.
6. This cover by William Singe, my new YouTube crush. I actually saw his 30-second cover of Hotline Bling on twitter and then when I tried to google him, I figured that he once auditioned for The X Factor Australia 2012 and he truly sounds great!
7. ALDUB. I guess it’ll forever be part of my happy list. Hahaha!
8. Wedding conversations with boyfriend. Teehee. But nothing formal yet. Epekto lang ng pag attend namin ng wedding, haha! I wonder what mine will be like? Hmmm. Sa tamang panahon.
9. Getting used to being around with guys at work. Pero minsan, nakukwestyon ko ung identity ko pag may girl na maganda e. Nahawa na ata ako. Hahaha! I think ever since, I can appreciate the physical beauty of other girls.
10. Spotify. Gives me life everyday.