1. Guys trying to put on liquid eyeliner for the first time
The guys were tasked to do a simple winged eyeliner and a fishtail look on the other eye, and they were terrible at it. I can still remember how my eyes looked the first time I tried using a liquid eyeliner to get that perfect wing, but I’m sure I wasn’t as terrible as these guys. Haha!
2. #AlDub: Alden and Yaya Dub’s #KalyeSerye in Eat Bulaga’s (TV show) segment, Juan for All, All for Juan
They are trending worldwide on social media everyday and if you still have not heard about them, well you’re kind of missing out a lot, at least if you’re Filipino. Haha
(I’m not going to write about the background of their story, because I’m that lazy. Lol I’m pretty sure that Google will be of big help, but for the non-Filipinos it’ll prolly be hard for you to get everything. Teehee)
I guess most all people from the Philippines know them because of the fun, thrill and kilig they bring everyday. I always, always watch a few video clips of AlDub before I start working in the morning and a lot in between of work hours. They’re very spontaneous and they naturally make most Filipinos kilig and hooked in their love team even though the two have not yet seen each other personally. I am pumped up on every #KalyeSerye that they feature everyday. Kailan kaya ang tamang panahon? 🙂
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies from Patet.
4. Payday breakfast.
Still tastes good, though. 🙂
5. Speaking of pay day, some times it feels off setting out or dividing your money for your regular expenses but the positive note of it is you get to put your money on important things and people, like family. 🙂
6. Reading bible stories for my girl every single night.
7. I re-downloaded Snapchat again and noticed that I don’t need to tap-hold on my phone to play my friends’ snaps. Good job, Snapchat.
8. Bookmarked new bloggers to follow!
9. I upgraded my blog theme! Of course, it’s a free one. Lol I’d probably consider to purchase a theme if I have tons of followers already. Hopefully soon. 🙂
10. Weekend shopping!
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a blog link-up, it would be nice if you guys include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. Not required. 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thelifelately.wordpress.com/category/blog-series/the-happy-list" rel="nofollow" title="The Life Lately" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thelifelately.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/img_49051.jpg" alt="The Life Lately" style="border:none;" width="250px" height="250px" /></a></div>
If you tweet me your link at @jenjennng, I’ll RT it!