I have been on hiatus in blogging for quite some time and also failed on doing my weekly posts due to a busy work schedule. But here I am, sharing a few things that made me happy for the past days…
1. I was on a struggle of finding a new job for the past three months. After a lot of prayer, effort and stress, God has given me the chance to choose between two job offers, which I actually asked for but wish I didn’t. Heh! ‘Twas a tough decision. But I know, whatever I choose, God has opened doors that are right for me and I’m confident of it.
2. A very understanding superiors at work. They have been so nice to me for the past two years that I’ve been with them and now that I’m leaving, I am just happy and thankful for their goodness and support to me.
3. Getting a welcome home kiss from my daughter after a long and tiring day at work.
5. Summer Berry Panna Cotta Frappuccino
6. Cell group every Sunday
7. A good laugh with friends
8. No traffic. The happiest part of the day, ever.
Our happiness comes in different weight, but regardless, we just have to jot it down to remind and uplift us in a way that there are things to be thankful and grateful for even the small things.